Featured - slides
- Does the hotel offer early check in?
Early check in is on a request only basis and subject to availability on the day of check in.
- Does the hotel offer late check out?
Yes, 4pm check out is available, at a charge of 50% of your overnight room cost.
- Can I arrange amenities or gifts to be placed in the room? What do you offer?
Yes, we offer a variety of welcome amenities that can be placed in each room for guests.
- Do you have cribs for children?
Yes, we have cribs available for children. They must be pre-booked before arrival at the hotel and are subject to availability.
- Are pets permitted?
Unfortunately, we do not allow pets, guide and assistance dogs are permitted.
- Do you have wheelchair accessible rooms?
Yes, there are seven wheelchair accessible rooms in the hotel. Please advise of requirement at the time of booking.
- Does the hotel provide International adaptors?
Yes, we have some available at reception, these can be requested at check-in, please note they are on a first come, first serve basis.
- What are the opening hours for Seasons Restaurant and The Lobby Lounge?
Please see the Dining section of our website for daily hours.
- Is a reservation for dinner required?
We advise to make a reservation when dining in the hotel. You can book your table by calling 01-6654000 or email email@example.com
- Does the hotel have a car park and is it included in the accommodation rate?
We have parking and it is not included in the accommodation rate. Self Service parking will cost €18.00 over-night and Valet Parking is €25.00 over-night. For non-residents self-service overnight parking is €30.00.
- What methods of public transport can I take to the hotel?
Aircoach - Greystones Route, operates every 15 mins to & from Dublin Airport with a stop at the Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge which is situated directly across the road from the hotel.
Dublin Bus - There are a variety of routes to take on Dublin bus. The 4, 7 and 7a all stop near the hotel.
DART (Train Service) - Our closest station is Sandymount, which is less than a 5 minute walk from the hotel at a cost of €4.10 for a return ticket fare to the city centre.
- Are tickets for city tours available at the concierge desk?
At the hotel’s concierge desk, you can pre-book many different tours, chauffeur service and even rent a car.
- What is the distance to the city centre?
The hotel is approximately three kilometres from the city centre, which is a thirty minute walk or ten minute drive to both Stephen’s Green and Grafton Street. The city centre can be reached also by Dart and Bus, which are within walking distance from the hotel.
- How far is the hotel from the airport in a taxi?
The hotel is approximately 16km or 30 minute taxi ride from Dublin Airport.
Keep Discovering Dublin - Bed & Breakfast
Includes Breakfast & Overnight Car Parking
Luxury Dining Escape
Rediscover all the Luxury treats you have been missing. Includes Dinner & Champagne
Stay Longer for less
Stay with us a little longer and save - Stay 2 Nights & Save 10%, Stay 3 Nights or more & save 15%
Take time to treat yourself to an overnight stay, full breakfast and a 55 minute spa treatment
Family Stay and Save
Family escape including overnight stay, full breakfast, kiddies treats & champagne for the adults
Suite deals are made of a luxurious overnight stay in a suite, bottle of champagne & dining credit