Sharing Dublin's hidden gems with you
InterContinental Dublin located on the grounds of the Royal Dublin Society is one of Dublin’s most stylish addresses. The capital city offers a wealth of attractions and activities. Allow the InterContinental Dublin team to share some of Dublin's hidden gems with you.
The Perfect Day:
- After a delicious freshly cooked Full Irish Breakfast in Seasons Restaurant, take a leisurely stroll through Dublin’s elegant Georgian streets and squares making your way to Trinity College at the heart of the city.
- Visit the beautiful Book of Kells, an illuminated manuscript of the four Christian gospels dating to the 9th century, and one of the country’s finest national treasures.
- From there you can wander up Grafton Street for the best that the city has to offer in shopping, explore the wonderful side streets with cosmopolitan coffee shops, restaurants and boutiques
- Enjoy lunch in one of the many fantastic restaurants recommended by our Concierge. Afterwards, explore the troubled story of Ireland’s struggle for freedom and independence by visiting the atmospheric and moving Kilmainham Gaol.
- If you prefer something at a gentler pace stroll through the grounds of the nearby Royal Hospital Kilmainham which is home to the Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA).
- At the end of day, there is no better way to relax than over a delicious dinner, either here or if you prefer, the Concierge can arrange a table at one of the city’s favourite dining spots. The hotel's preferred venues place a strong emphasis on food provenance and the use of fresh, local and seasonal produce from small, artisan suppliers.
- On your return to the hotel, bring your evening to a relaxing end enjoying a glass of Irish Whiskey or an Irish Coffee in the intimate surroundings of our Whiskey Bar where there is a unique collection of over 60 whiskeys from which you can choose. You may have to sample more than one to find your own favourite!
InterContinental Dublin combines exemplary service with a Concierge team that brings insider Dublin to life.
The InterContinental Dublin team hopes you enjoy this fantastic city as much as they do.