February 05, 2016
This Spring, surprise the family with a luxurious city Midterm Break at the 5* star InterContinental Dublin in Ballsbridge starting from €345 Per Room Per Night including; Full Irish Breakfast in Seasons Restaurant, access to The Spa, Gym and Pool and a family day pass to Dublin Zoo. Available from February 18th until April 3rd 2016.
T&Cs apply, subject to availability. Book Online or call 01 665 4000.
Relax and let us take care of everything, enjoying the perfect break for the whole family.
This family fun-filled Midterm Break is based on a minimum of two adults and two children (under 12 years) and includes the following;
• Overnight in a luxurious, spacious, Family Bedroom
• a delicious full Irish Breakfast for two adults (and children under 12) served in Seasons Restaurant each morning
• complimentary car parking
• complimentary accommodation for two children Under 12
• 10% off ESPA Treatments in The Spa
• Family Day Pass to Dublin Zoo (based on two adults and one child under 12)
• complimentary access to The Spa, heated, 14m Pool, Thermal Suite (sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room)
• 10% off food during your stay
So get ready and be thoroughly spoiled, relax and enjoy all of the five-star luxuries that InterContinental Dublin has to offer this Midterm Break.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Rates are per room per night.
For further information, and the full terms and conditions of the package, please visit www.intercontinentaldublin.ie or call Reservations on +353 1 665 4000.